How it Works
Preserve your family memories by having them digitized/scanned! All scanning done quickly and professionally on premises, and upon request can be rotated, ordered and numbered in file folders for your convenience. Scans are provided via your choice of a Dropbox link, DVD, or a provided/purchased thumb drive or external hard drive.
Basic shoebox scanning includes:
- each photo scanned individually at 300DPI
- all scanning done in house, on location
- Photos numbered, rotated to the correct orientation, and placed neatly in folders
- Photos are 2x2in - 8x10in in size.
- Photos are loose (contained within a shoebox, bin, etc.).
- Photos are clean (no sticky residue, extraneous tape).
- At least 100 photos are provided (if less than 100, base cost increases to $0.59 per photo)
- $0.10 extra (per photo) for each of the selections below:
- Light photo corrections (correct brightness, colors)
- Increase scan resolution to 600DPI
- $0.15 extra (per photo) when client provides photos contained in photo albums.
- Higher resolution scanning available upon request
- Extra/more intense photo corrections, photo restoration
- Standard options include:
- Dropbox link (good for 30 days, can be extended by request), $45.00
- Thumb drive (provided by customer, or available for purchase upon request)
- We do require an up-front deposit before beginning work on any shoe box scanning orders, usually 25% of the estimated total cost